Bringing you my top favorite things around the web this week! I spend so much of my time online blogging and run into some wonderful content from other websites and bloggers. Every Friday I want to share some of the things I find interesting with you. It might be blog articles, youtube videos, or even just a cute e-card.
Here are My Friday Faves for this week:
- Grey’s Anatomy came back on!! I absolutely love that show. It felt weird without Christina, but the show was still good. I hope Meredith accepts having another sister once she finds out about her.
- Oofos shoes. I got a free pair of Oofos shoes for review purposes and I am loving them. Full review coming soon!
- Empower Kettleball workouts. I got received a free Kettleball and DVD from Empower Network and I enjoyed workout 1 and 2 so far. Right now I am taking a break because I sprained or pulled one of my chest muscles. Full review coming soon!
- Old Stuff- Right now my family is in a state of reorganizing my home. We are losing a bedroom (my office/craft room) and got a storage unit. I had such fun this week going through old letters, cards, and mementos.
- Though this song isn’t new, it is one of my favorite songs to listen to when I am having a bad day.